[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
We invite submissions of original research on issues related to Doctor of Ministry education and the practice of ministry. To be considered, articles will fall within one of the following categories:
a. the practice of ministry
b. spiritual formation
d. program administration
Contributors do not need to be members of ADME. Manuscripts should not have been published elsewhere unless specifically approved by the editor.
In matters of format, submissions should follow the latest edition of A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, by Kate L. Turabian. Please use footnotes where appropriate.
The preferred length of articles is between 2,500 and 6,000 words. Contributors should send their submissions to the editor (email@example.com) as Word documents.
The author’s name, address, and e-mail address should appear only on a cover sheet for the article. Authors should also include an abstract of the article (100 words or less).[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Before acceptance, submissions will be reviewed by appropriate referees. If accepted for publication, we reserve the right to edit for usage and style.
Types of articles desired include the following:
- Research articles:
– Theological/Philosophical foundations and issues impacting educational and ministry practice
– Historical perspectives on adult education that shed light on current issues in education and/or ministry
– Empirical research that furthers our understanding of sound practice
- Teaching/Preparing people for effective ministry
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”15885″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_shadow_border” qode_css_animation=”” qode_hover_animation=”zoom_in”][vc_column_text]
- Effective models of education and/or ministry
- Assessment of congregational/parachurch ministry trends and needs
- Cultural analysis with implications for educational practice
- Response/Dialogue with issues or ideas in the broader field of religious education
- Reviews of contemporary ministry models in schools, churches and/or parachurch organizations
- Professional reviews of research, with implications for educational ministry or teaching
- An extended summary of an outstanding D.Min. thesis-project that has been recently completed
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]